Free and fair?
A flyer advertising a rally by Move the Needle asserts that "Linda Parks has put forth a totally false, completely political resolution on behalf of all Ventura calling the election 'free and fair.' "
(Click Image to Enlarge)
In response to the events of January the 6th in Washington, D.C., the Ventura County Board of Supervisors--on a 5-0 vote--adopted a resolution
that reads, in part:
"NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that the Ventura County Board of Supervisors condemns in the strongest possible terms those who tried to overthrow the results of a free and fair election by violently attacking the United States Capitol, our Constitution, and our Nation."
So was the November 2020 election "free and fair"? Below is a list
of entities that say it was:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Department of Homeland Security – Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Third Judicial Circuit Court of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
Moreover, the Supreme Court took action in six states
regarding the November 3, 2020 election.
Move the Needle is free to be unhappy with the results of the election; that's fair.
Abe says, "And what's with the Confederate flag at your rallies anyway? We literally had a war about this."